Who works at the Government?
Overall, Catalan public administrations have 300.000 public workers. Nearly 200.000 are to deal with the Government of Catalonia’s roles and services. Most of them work in direct services for citizens: teachers, health service, or administration. Within public sector, there are permanent and temporary public workers, as well as executive staff.
Here, exhaustive information on the list of jobs of public workers (how many there are, where they work and the work conditions) may be found. There is information on the retributions, agreements, union representation… There is also data on senior officers and executive staff (their retributions, estate, professions beside politics and which of those professions are incompatible with the public service as a politician). Finally, this section grants access to the information about the calls for working at the Government and staff selection processes.
- List of job posts
- Calls for job advancement
- Training activities admissions
- Number of effectives: personnel at the service of the Catalan public administrations
- Pay tables
- Agreements, covenants and conventions on matters of personnel serving at the Generalitat
- Union representation
- Cost of union representatives
- Resolutions compatibility of public employees